October 18, Monday – October 22, Friday 2021
For players of the LFIT (Lycée Français International de Tokyo):
October 25, Monday – October 29, Friday 2021
At Forest Village, Chiba
AERBIN SPORTS PARK, CHIBA
If at least 15 players
- 2 big size turf pitches, each divisible in 3 futsal courts
- 1 big size grass field
- 1 indoor court in case of heavy rain
FOREST VILLAGE, CHIBA
If less than 15 players
- 1 big size turf pitch, each divisible in 3 futsal courts
- 1 big grass space and running course
- Indoor yoga rooms in case of heavy rain
Who Can Join
From 6 to 18 years old
Players from of all levels
FC Nomade members
- Meet Monday 7:20AM at Iidabashi Station, Exit B2A, in front of Canal Cafe
- Departure 7:30AM by mini-van or bus
- Returning on Friday around 16:30PM to the same place
- Two sessions a day in the morning and in the afternoon
- Free time in between sessions to rest / study
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served
- Fun team activities and free time in the evening
- Coaches speak English, Japanese, French (one person in the managing staff is Japanese)
- Our training program is built on our experience of french training methods, covers all technical, physical and tactical aspects of the game to help players improve and perform
To Bring at the Camp
5 days, 4 nights/Meals/Transportation
For family price, please contact us.
Cancelation fees :
10 days before departure: 50% fee
1 day before departure: 80% fee
On departure day: 100% fee
1. Sign-up through the link below:
2. Additional documents:
・Copy of passport or Alien Card
・Copy of social security card
Please, send these two copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Injuries or sickness
In case of a player getting injured or sick during the camp, we can take him/her to the doctor or to the hospital after contacting the parents. In case of an accident or injury during the practice, the club’s insurance will cover part of the medical expenses for registered members at FC Nomade.
FC Nomade’s guidelines:
* Please check your kids health condition at least two weeks before coming to our soccer camp.
* Checking temperature two times a day and checking if your kids are coughing.
* FC Nomade staff will check your kids temperature two times a day and we will report you straight away in case of your kid get fever.
* FC Nomade staff will check your kids temperature the day of departure, if your kid have fever that day he/she will not come with us and we will cancel his/her participation.
* Controlling the number of kid per room it will be maximum 4 kids per room.
* Groups will not exceed 30 players on the field.
* No sharing water.
* We will not use gym and sports equipment from the sports center.
* Kids will use their own equipment that is to say ball, water bottle, mask and alcohol.
* The sports center will be Frequently sanitizing and ventilate ( windows in every rooms). They have alcohol everywhere so kids will frequently wash their hands.
* For the moment we will be the only group for three weeks who will use aerbin sports park in case of another group come, that group will not sleep on the same floor, they will eat and have a bath in different time.
* Covering mouth and nose, especially when talking to other people. Technically all staffs from aerbin sports park wear a mask and they check their temperature everyday before coming to work.
* We also have attached the aerbin sports center guidelines and precautions.
AERBIN SPORTS PARK’s guidelines:
* Installation of alcohol for disinfection. Install alcohol for disinfection in the common area.
* Thorough alcohol disinfection and ventilation during cleaning.
* Thorough alcohol sterilization will be performed on door knobs, switches, buttons, bathroom doors, and other areas where many machines are touched by customers.
* Staff will open windows for ventilation in the common area on a regular basis.
*Staff physical conditions and hygienes :
– The staff take their temperature before coming to work.
– We wash our hands frequently, gargle, wearing a mask all day.
* Confirm the customer’s health condition:
– At check-in, we will check the health of all guests and use a non-contact thermometer to measure your temperature.
– Please note that customers above 37.5 degrees will not be allowed to use our facilities.
– If you feel unwell during your stay, please let the staff know.
* Prevention of droplet infection:
– We would like to ask customers to cooperate with us by respecting the 2 meters intervals when you line up.
– We also have installing a transparent film on the front desk.
* About meal :
– We usually offer a buffet but in this situation we will give individual meals and lunch boxes.
– We ask for your cooperation in ensuring that you are seated at a sufficient distance from each other.
We will continue to take necessary measures with the highest priority given to ensuring the safety of our customers and staff.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Why Joining the Camp?
Camps are the perfect opportunity for players to improve their soccer skills while enjoying great time with friends and make memories that will last. Many campers are from Tokyo’s international schools , but also Japanese schools, which creates a highly stimulating multicultural environment for players to socialize and develop amazing social and communication skills for the future.
Technical, physical & tactical training through a large curriculum of drills, small sided-games and practice games. We cover it all to help players improve their abilities and enjoy the game to the fullest.
Outside of practice, players participate in different activities to further build friendship with teammates. We also organize a BBQ night, and turn on the Playstation to challenge each other on FIFA or PES.
Lastly, we look for great facilities and training conditions for the players. Usually located outside the city and sourrounded by nature to refresh the mind and break with the life in the city for few days.
Can not join this time?
No worries! We organize several camps every year during the International Schools breaks in Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Visit the website soon to learn about our next camp. Announcements will also be made on our social media platforms. Follow Us!