Summer Soccer CampS 20205 weeks this Summer
06.29 (Monday) – 07.03 (Friday)
07.27 (Monday) – 07.31 (Friday)
07.06 (Monday) – 07.10 (Friday)
08.03 (Monday) – 08.07 (Friday)
07.13 (Monday) – 07.17 (Friday)
From 5 to 17 years old (U6-U18)
Boys and girls (separated if large groups)
Players from all standards
FC Nomade members AND non-members
All weeks at:
Aerbin Sports Park in Chiba
Great facility including:
2 big size turf pitches, each divisible in 3 futsal courts
1 big size grass field
1 indoor court in case of heavy rain
Technical, physical & tactical training through a large curriculum of drills, small sided-games and practice games.
We cover it all to help players improve their abilities and enjoy the game at its best.
Departure and Return
- Meeting on Monday at 7:00am on Iidabashi Bridge in front of JR station
- Departure 7:30am by bus
- Return on Friday around 6pm on Iidabashi Bridge in front of JR Station
Players return home on the weekends if they attend more than one week
For Weeks 1-3:
- 1 week = ¥65,000
- 2 weeks = ¥125,000
- 3 weeks = ¥180,000
For Weeks 4-5 (high season):
- 1 Week = ¥65,000
One week is 5 days/4 nights
Registrations possible for multiple weeks
To register, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org and join the following documents:
- Registration form completed – Click here to download
- Parental approval completed – Click here to download
- Copy of passport or Alien Card
- Copy of social security card
> Registration and payment to be made at least one week prior to the camp
Cancelation fees :
10 days before departure: 50% fee
1 day before departure: 80% fee
On departure day: 100% fee
In case of injury or sickness
If a player get injured or sick during the camp, we can take him/her to the doctor or hospital after contacting the parents. In case of accident or injury during the practices, the club’s insurance will cover all or part of the medical expenses.
ABOUT THE MEASURES FOR COVID-19
FC NOMADE’s guidelines:
* Please check your kids health condition at least two weeks before coming to our soccer camp.
* Checking temperature two times a day and checking if your kids are coughing.
* FC Nomade staff will check your kids temperature two times a day and we will report you straight away in case of your kid get fever.
* FC Nomade staff will check your kids temperature the day of departure, if your kid have fever that day he/she will not come with us and we will cancel his/her participation.
* Controlling the number of kid per room it will be maximum 4 kids per room.
* Groups will not exceed 30 players on the field.
* No sharing water.
* We will not use gym and sports equipment from the sports center.
* Kids will use their own equipment that is to say ball, water bottle, mask and alcohol.
* The sports center will be Frequently sanitizing and ventilate ( windows in every rooms). They have alcohol everywhere so kids will frequently wash their hands.
* For the moment we will be the only group for three weeks who will use aerbin sports park in case of another group come, that group will not sleep on the same floor, they will eat and have a bath in different time.
* Covering mouth and nose, especially when talking to other people. Technically all staffs from aerbin sports park wear a mask and they check their temperature everyday before coming to work.
* We also have attached the aerbin sports center guidelines and precautions.
AERBIN SPORTS PARK’s guidelines:
* Installation of alcohol for disinfection. Install alcohol for disinfection in the common area.
* Thorough alcohol disinfection and ventilation during cleaning.
* Thorough alcohol sterilization will be performed on door knobs, switches, buttons, bathroom doors, and other areas where many machines are touched by customers.
* Staff will open windows for ventilation in the common area on a regular basis.
*Staff physical conditions and hygienes :
– The staff take their temperature before coming to work.
– We wash our hands frequently, gargle, wearing a mask all day.
* Confirm the customer’s health condition:
– At check-in, we will check the health of all guests and use a non-contact thermometer to measure your temperature.
– Please note that customers above 37.5 degrees will not be allowed to use our facilities.
– If you feel unwell during your stay, please let the staff know.
* Prevention of droplet infection:
– We would like to ask customers to cooperate with us by respecting the 2 meters intervals when you line up.
– We also have installing a transparent film on the front desk.
* About meal :
– We usually offer a buffet but in this situation we will give individual meals and lunch boxes.
– We ask for your cooperation in ensuring that you are seated at a sufficient distance from each other.
We will continue to take necessary measures with the highest priority given to ensuring the safety of our customers and staff.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Not ready yet or need additional information?
Send us your questions by using this form.